FEE POLICY AND SCHEDULE
1. Fee Booklet is issued to all the existing students at the beginning of the academic session and to the new students at the time of admission.
2. Fee is payable in 4 installments as specified on the cover page of the fee booklet, generally 1st Qtr. by 12th April, 2nd Qtr by12th July, 3rd Qtr. by 12th Oct., and 4th Qtr by 12 Dec. of the academic session.
3. Fee is payable only through cheque/demand draft at the school office between 8.00am to 11:00am only on school working days. No school business will be transacted after school hours or during holidays.
4. While depositing the fee, cheque/demand draft should be attached with two slips of the fee booklet mentioning the Child's name, Admission No., Class, Mobile no. on the slip as well as the back side of the Cheque/ Demand Draft.
5. Late fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged for fee installments not paid by the due date. It will be payable upto the last of the due month after which Rs. 200/- per quater will be charged on accumulated basis along with the fees.
6. Every bounced cheque will carry a penalty of Rs. 200/- and repetition will call for a penalty of Rs. 500/- with the late fees as applicable on the date of payment.
7. Only those students who have paid the entire school fee on time are permitted to appear for the Examination/Assessment.